Steel Ground Spike For Promotional Flags
Steel ground spike for use with custom printed flags. This ground spike is constructed from steel and is perfect for use with outdoor flags at festivals and outdoor events.
When driven into the ground, the perimeters of the base are clear of trip hazards and unsightly views.
Suitable for use with any of our teardrop flags, feather flags, crest flags and sail flags, regardless of size.
The bearing spindle of the flag allows your flag to smoothly rotate in the wind whilst kept secure in the ground.
When tested with our range of outdoor flags, this ground spike base allows promotional flags to withstand wind speeds of 18mph/29km/h Beaufort scale 4.
A lightweight and un-obstructive flag base which does not deter attention away from your promotional flag display.
Please note: To use this ground spike base outdoors, the ground must be compact and is not suitable for use in soil, wood chips, snow or soft ground. This promotional flag base is recommended for use on grass.
Why Choose the Ground Spike For Your Promotional Flag?
- Steel ground spike for use with promotional flags
- Suitable for use with any shaped and sized event flag
- Suitable for use outdoors on compact, soft ground terrains
- Lightweight and portable for easy transportation
- Can withstand wind speeds of up to 18mph Beaufort scale 4
- Provides stability for custom printed flags
- Minimal trip hazards and large unsightly base views
- Bearing spindle allows flags to rotate smoothly in the wind
- Simple Assembly
For more information on our flag banner accessories, please contact us or call our sales team on 01733 511030.
Dispatched for next working day delivery.
See our full range of Flag Banner Accessories