Shell Scheme Panels 2m x 2m
Shell schemes typically consist of a box-style construction with vertical poles, with cross poles at the top and bottom for stability. These are available in modules of 1m increments, usually up to a 20m² area space, with anywhere from one to three open sides. Shell scheme graphic panels are designed to fit snugly within a shell scheme frame using velcro or magnetic tape fixings to attach them to the metal framework.
2m x 2m shell scheme graphic products are a collection of panels designed to dress a 2m x 2m shell scheme exhibition stand. When you book a shell scheme space at an event or exhibition, the organisers should send you the exact dimensions and specifications of the area. This will indicate to you what size shell scheme graphics you need to order.
Our shell scheme panels are available in three shapes:
- U-Shaped shell scheme covering 3 sides of the shell scheme walls
- L-Shaped shell scheme covering 2 sides of the shell scheme stand
- Back Wall shell scheme covering 1 side of the shell scheme space
2m x 2m shell scheme panels are available in two different materials:
- PVC Rollable Shell Scheme Panels - lightweight and flexible printed panels which can be rolled up and transported in a graphics tube. Digitally printed in-house to a photo-quality standard, each panel is then finished with a protective laminate to guard against creases, tears or scratches. This gives you longer lasting and more durable artwork which can be used again and again.
- Foamex Rigid Shell Scheme Panels - the 5mm Foamex panels are made from PVC foam that’s been compressed into a semi-rigid board. They are very lightweight and easy to transport. The high-quality UV ink printing process we use means that your board can even be safely displayed outside in the elements without fading or running.
For more information on our 2m x 2m shell scheme graphics, contact us or call us on 01733 511030.