Perspex Medical Screen on Castors
The PREMIUM Mobile Perspex Divider Medical Screen has been designed for use in NHS medical centres, hospitals, doctors, and pharmacies where patient-doctor consultations are ongoing.
The portable design means that the mobile sneeze screen can be moved and relocated to adapt to each appointment to allow examinations to happen in a safe, controlled, and hygienic environment each and every time.
The 3mm transparent Plexiglass surface is wipeable, easy to clean and keep sanitised. After each appointment, the medical screen can be wiped down ready for the next patient.
You can have a free-standing medical divider or choose to add lockable castor wheels so the screen becomes easier to manoeuvre.
This medical social distancing screen has been designed to combat and help NHS staff integrate virus control measures and safe social distancing that the UK Government guidelines set out.
The clear glazed screen enables light and visibility allowing communication to continue but with the added benefit of a physical protective barrier between staff and patients.
These mobile screens can also be used in care homes so that consultations and family visits can continue with the appropriate safety measure in place to protect both residents and visitors.
Available in two standard sizes - 1200mm x 1500mm and 1200mm x 1800mm.
Why Choose The PREMIUM Mobile Perspex Divider Medical Screen?
- Freestanding glazed dividing medical screen
- Choice of free-standing or moveable screen on wheels
- Designed for use in NHS hospital, doctor surgeries, dentist and pharmacies
- Ideal for care homes so controlled visits can happen
- Easy to clean, wipeable surfaces that help with virus control
- Can be easily sanitised to maintain a hygienic workstation throughout the working day
- Quick and easy to deploy - can be moved to a different location if needed
- Enables safe and controlled consultations and examinations
- Touch 3mm Plexiglass surface
- Transparent, clear acrylic vision panels allow light, visibility, and communication
- Includes two stabilising feet with the option of lockable castor wheels
- Locking wheels mean it can be locked into position when in use
- Choice of two sizes
- Made in the UK
For more information on our social distancing screens please contact us or call our sales team on 01733 511030.
See our full range of Social Distancing Screens