Protection Sneeze Screens for Shops
XL Displays free standing social distance screen for shops and retail can be used in a wide range of locations such as large high-street retailers, smaller independent fashion shops, coffee shops, bakeries, and sandwich shops.
These perspex screens can be placed on a cashier desk, at till areas, and self-service checkout areas in supermarkets. Designed as a protective shield, they help reduce the transmission of viruses and germs following COVID-19.
Our coronavirus barriers are ideal for customer-facing, public environments where you need to have social distancing screens in place to comply with Government Coronavirus Health and Safety Guidelines.
Free standing social distance screen for shops benefit from wipeable, easy-clean surfaces can be regularly sanitised throughout the day to ensure a hygienic and safe environment.
The see-through clear, perspex screen does not restrict light and visibility allowing employees to view and interact with customers at all times. It also enables security cameras to view the shop floor as normal to ensure safety and security isn't compromised.
As well as the Perspex surface option, our free standing social distancing screen for retail is manufactured from thermally toughened Safety Glass, impact tested to British Standard: BS 6206: 1981 - Class A. We source our glass from Pilkington® and Saint-Gobain®.
Toughened glass, also known as Tempered Glass is four to five times stronger than standard annealed float glass and if broken. disintegrates into small fragments with dulled edges that are less likely to cause injury. Glass has advantages over Acrylic / Perspex as it is far more resilient to scratches, it is easier to clean and keep sanitised and maintain a smear-free finish.
The 30mm thick aluminium frame is available in a white or silver finish with the option round feet or t-bar stabilising feet. The perspex social distancing screen is available in three heights and three widths.
Why Choose The Free Standing Social Distance Screen For Shops?
- Perspex screens for shops and high-street retailers
- Can be positioned at tills, cashier desks and self-service checkouts
- Maintains an open, visible and interactive environment
- See-through panels don't restrict or compromise security camera visibility
- Effective virus control screens for hygienic and safer shopping
- Reduces transmission of virus and bacteria in social, public-facing environments
- Helps to integrate safe social distancing to comply with Government guidelines
- Easy to clean, wipeable surfaces that can be sanitised
- Choice of toughened safety glass or clear 5mm thick perspex screens
- Durable, 30mm thick aluminium frame with a choice of white or silver
- Choice of two stabilising feet or two round base feet
- Two in-line linking strips are included for linking multiple screens together if required
- Available in three heights and three widths
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Made to order in the UK
For more information on our Social Distancing Screens For Shops And Retail please contact us or call our sales team on 01733 511030.
Manufactured to order and dispatched within 15-21 working days.
Please Note: Delivery is to ground floor only. All protective packaging needs to be disposed of / recycled by the recipient. Our delivery drivers cannot take waste packaging. Large quantities of Office Screens may be delivered on a pallet which is curbside delivery only. Unpacking, pallet disposal and moving of Screens cannot be undertaken by our drivers. Please have adequate facilities and staff in place to accept partition screen deliveries. Thank you for your understanding.
See our full range of Social Distancing Screens For Shops And Retail