Acrylic Office Screen With Full Perspex Vision Panel
Please note, the Glazed Office Screen has had a design and specification upgrade as of April 2021 and no longer includes the mid-rail.
Our Straight Glazed Office Screen is an office partition with an integral full-size vision panel. The screen offers a degree of privacy but the vision panel makes full use of any available light making it ideal for reception areas or public access areas.
The built-in vision panel is made from 5mm thick geniun Perspex® acrylic which is available in clear or frosted finish.
As well as Perspex®, our free standing perspex office partition is manufactured from thermally toughened Safety Glass, impact tested to British Standard: BS 6206: 1981 - Class A. We source our glass from Pilkington® and Saint-Gobain®.
Toughened glass, also known as Tempered Glass is four to five times stronger than standard annealed float glass and if broken. disintegrates into small fragments with dulled edges that are less likely to cause injury. Glass has advantages over Acrylic / Perspex as it is far more resilient to scratches, it is easier to clean and keep sanitised and maintain a smear free finish.
Glass acrylic dividers provide a physical protective barrier that is ideal for virus control and helps to enforce important social distancing measures. The wipable, easy to clean surfaces make them ideal for offices and public domains where groups of people are present as they are easy to sanitise to create safer working environments.
These hygienic acrylic office screens are ideal for use in hospitals, reception desk and welcome areas, GP surgeries, dentists, leisure centres, libraries and many more places.
The acrylic panel is set into an aluminium frame which can be either a white a silver finish. There are four different heights available, from 1200mm to 1800mm with up to 7 widths, depending on height chosen. The screen comes with a pair of stabilising feet as standard.
This floor standing screen can be used as a standalone screen or it can be linked to others in the range. Each screen includes linking strips for linking in a straight line.
Along the top edge of the screen frame is a tool bar on which accessories can be attached, such as pen pots or letter trays – please contact us for more information about screen accessories.
Why Choose the Glazed Office Screen?
- Office floor standing acrylic partition with fully glazed panel
- Perspex® or toughened safety glass surface
- Hygienic screen partition for social distancing
- Wipable, easy to sanitise acrylic screens
- Ideal for busy offices and public domains
- Provides a physical protective barrier between people
- Modern look for office environment – alternative to fabric office screen
- Ideal for reception areas or public access areas
- Aluminium frame in silver or white
- Vision panel made from non-reflective, geniune Perspex®
- Pair of stabilising feet included
- Screen can be linked to others in the same range
- Choice of 4 heights and up to 7 widths
- 2 acrylic colours – clear or frosted
- Top tool rail included which will hold accessories
- 5 year guarantee
- Made to order in the UK
- Available as a curved glazed screen
- Also available as an acoustic fabric screen
For more information on our office screens please contact us or call our sales team on 01733 511030.
See our full range of Glazed Office Screens