Perspex Screens For Desks
Update your office with a modern feel by adding glazed desk screens. Our Perspex® desk partitions with aluminium frame provide a refreshing alternative to fabric office screens – ideal for offices, busy working environments and public domains.
These Perspex® desk screens benefit from a wipable, easy to clean surface which can be easily sanitised for a safer, hygienic workspace. With social distancing being a part of everyday working, it is important to provide protective screens in and around the workplace to enforce the new normal.
This desk screen has an aluminium frame and a glazed vision panel made from 5mm thick geniune Perspex® in clear or frosted finish. Perspex® is strong, durable and non-reflective and it encassed in a 30mm thick aluminium frame in white or silver.
As well as Perspex, our framed clear perspex office screens are manufactured from thermally toughened Safety Glass, impact tested to British Standard: BS 6206: 1981 - Class A. We source our glass from Pilkington® and Saint-Gobain®.
Toughened glass, also known as Tempered Glass is four to five times stronger than standard annealed float glass and if broken. disintegrates into small fragments with dulled edges that are less likely to cause injury. Glass has advantages over Acrylic / Perspex as it is far more resilient to scratches, is easier to clean and keep sanitised and maintain a smear free finish.
We offer a range of sizes with a choice of two heights – 380mm and 480mm – and 7 widths – up to 1800mm.
The perspex screens for desks features a tool rail along the top which can be used for holding accessories, including pen pots and letter trays, so is ideal for office use. Please contact us for more information on office screen accessories.
This acrylic desk screen can be used as a standalone screen or it can be linked to others in the range. Included with the screen is a linking strips – one for linking in a straight line.
To fix the divider to your desk we include a pair of adjustable clamps. These will fit desks between 17-33mm thick. The clamps can be attached anywhere along the base of the screen using an Allen key so can be positioned to avoid any obstacles, such a desk legs. Please see our desk measuring guide for more information. If your desk is thicker than 32mm please contact us on 01733 511030 for alternative clamp options.
Why Choose the Glazed Office Desktop Screen?
- Perspex desk screen with full vision panel
- Choice of clear or frosted acrylic finish
- Optional clear toughened safety glass surface
- Helps to enforce social distancing measures
- Wipeable, hygienic screens that are easy to sanitise
- Provides a physical protective barrier between desks
- Up-to-date and modern look for an office environment
- Aluminium frame in silver or white finish
- Pair of adjustable clamps to fit desks 17-33mm thick included
- Screen can be linked to others in the same range
- Linking strips included
- Choice of 2 heights and 7 widths
- Tool rail included which will hold accessories
- 5 year guarantee
- Made to order in the UK
- Desk screen with triple tool rail also available
- Also available as an acoustic fabric screen
- Also available as a floor standing glazed screen
For more information on our office screens please contact us or call our sales team on 01733 511030.
See our full range of Glazed Office Screens