See-Through Acrylic Office Partition Screen
Please note, the Glazed Office Screen has had a design and specification upgrade as of April 2021 and no longer includes the mid-rail.
This clear acrylic office screen is a curved screen with a fully glazed vision panel. Ideal for use in reception areas as it maximises available light but still gives an element of privacy.
In addition, these glass acrylic office partitions provide a physical protective barrier between employees which is ideal for social distancing and virus control.
The clear, see-through acrylic panels are wipable, easy to clean and enable you to create safer, more hygienic workstations for both staff and the public.
They are ideal for use in any public domain where groups of people will be present, as well as hospitals, doctor surgeries, dentists, leisure centres, libraries, reception areas and offices.
This glass screen divider partition is surrounded by an aluminium frame available in a silver or white finish.
Set into the frame is a clear vision panel made from 5mm thick genuine Perspex that is tough and durable. Choose from two acrylic colours – clear and frosted.
The curved office divider is available in 4 heights from 1200mm to 1800mm. There is a choice of three radius widths depending on the curve bend you require – 1500mm, 1200mm and 850mm.
This curved screen is a linkable office screen so can be joined to other screens in the range to create a screen configuration to suit your needs. Curved screens can be joined to create office pods. Each screen includes two strips for linking multiple screens together. Alternatively, you can slide the strip into the edge of the frame for a flush finish.
Choose from either stabilising feet or adjustable levelling feet. Stabilising feet need to be used on screens that are to be standalone screens. If you are linking this screen to create a large curved screen or an office pod then choose adjustable levelling feet as the screens will be self-supporting.
Why Choose the Glazed Curved Office Screen?
- Glazed office partition with clear glazed panel
- Hygienic office divider ideal for social distancing
- Wipable, easy to clean surfaces for a cleaner, safer workstation
- Creates a physical protective barrier between employees and the public
- Contemporary alternative to fabric office screen
- Can be linked to other curved screens to make an office pod
- Ideal for reception areas or public access areas
- 5mm thick Perspex panel
- White or silver aluminium frame
- Vision panel made from non-reflective genuine Perspex
- Pair of stabilising feet or adjustable levelling feet included
- Linking/finishing strips included
- 4 heights and 3 radius widths
- 2 acrylic colours – clear and frosted
- 5 year guarantee
- Made to order in the UK
- Available as a straight glazed screen
For more information on our office screens please contact us or call our sales team on 01733 511030.
See our full range of Glazed Office Screens