See-Through Acrylic Office Partition Screen
This clear acrylic office screen is a curved screen with a fully glazed vision panel. Ideal for use in reception areas as it maximises available light but still gives an element of privacy.
In addition, these glass acrylic office partitions provide a physical protective barrier between employees which is ideal for social distancing and virus control.
The clear, see-through acrylic panels are wipable, easy to clean and enable you to create safer, more hygienic workstations for both staff and the public.
They are ideal for use in any public domain where groups of people will be present, as well as hospitals, doctor surgeries, dentists, leisure centres, libraries, reception areas and offices.
This glass screen divider partition is surrounded by an aluminium frame and also has a mid-rail for stability, approximately 720mm from the base of the screen. The frame is available in a silver or white finish.
Set into the frame is a clear vision panel made from acrylic. This Italian Greencast acrylic is 5mm thick and is tough and durable. Choose from three acrylic colours – clear, frosted and polar white.
The curved office divider is available in 4 heights from 1200mm to 1800mm. There is a choice of three radius widths depending on the curve bend you require – 1500mm, 1200mm and 850mm.
This curved screen is a linkable office screen so can be joined to other screens in the range to create a screen configuration to suit your needs. Curved screens can be joined to create office pods. For linking screens we include two linking strips – one for inline linking and one for angled linking. If the screen is not to be linked we also include two finishing strips which slide into the edges to give a flush end finish.
Choose from either stabilising feet or adjustable levelling feet. Stabilising feet need to be used on screens which are to be standalone screens. If you are linking this screen to create a large curved screen or an office pod then choose adjustable levelling feet as the screens will be self-supporting.
Why Choose the Glazed Curved Office Screen?
- Glazed office partition with clear glazed panel
- Hygienic office divider ideal for social distancing
- Wipable, easy to clean surfaces for a cleaner, safer workstation
- Creates a physical protective barrier between employees and the public
- Contemporary alternative to fabric office screen
- Can be linked to other curved screens to make an office pod
- Ideal for reception areas or public access areas
- 5mm thick acrylic panel
- White or silver aluminium frame
- Mid-rail for stability at 720mm high
- Vision panel made from non-reflective, Italian acrylic
- Pair of stabilising feet or adjustable levelling feet included
- Linking and finishing strips included
- 4 heights and 3 radius widths
- 3 acrylic colours – clear, frosted and polar white
- 5 year guarantee
- Made to order in the UK
- Available as a straight glazed screen
For more information on our office screens please contact us or call our sales team on 01733 511030.
Manufactured to order and dispatched within 10-15 working days.
Please Note: Delivery is to ground floor only. All protective packaging needs to be disposed of / recycled by the recipient. Our delivery drivers cannot take waste packaging. Large quantities of Office Screens may be delivered on a pallet which is curbside delivery only. Unpacking, pallet disposal and moving of Screens cannot be undertaken by our drivers. Please have adequate facilities and staff in place to accept partition screen deliveries. Thank you for your understanding.
See our full range of Glazed Office Screens