Acoustic Wall Panels
Acoustic wall panels are ideal for offices, but also suitable in schools and other workplaces as well as residential buildings. They are designed to reduce the amount that sound can reverberate around a space to create a more atmosphere where noise is muffled to aid in concentration. Studies have shown that acoustic wall panels can reduce reverberation time (the length of time required for sound to decay 60 decibels from its initial level) by up to 70%.
Also known as baffles and soundproofing tiles, acoustic panels are flat, fabric-covered boards that can be fixed to walls and ceilings. They have an internal board core that’s covered with a layer of insulating foam 18mm thick and finished with a choice of fire-rated fabric (either MacFlex 182 or Camira Era) in a range of colour options. They are available in a range of different shapes and sizes, as well as different thicknesses, and can be configured in geometric patterns for a modern look.
The ZENARTRO™ panels come in two different shapes - a six-sided diamond and a four-sided half diamond. They can be assembled next to one another to form neat acoustic coverage and can be attached to the wall using either keyhole brackets or 3M Command™️ Strips. The 3M Command™️ Strips can be removed easily without damaging walls and enables you to reconfigure the wall tile layout without drilling any additional holes.
Why Choose the ZENARTRO™ Diamond Shape Acoustic Wall Panelling?
- Noise-reducing, acoustic wall panels
- Minimises noise pollution in offices and workplaces
- Diamond / half-diamond fabric wall panels
- Sound-absorbing acoustic foam core
- MacFlex 182 or Camira Era fire-rated fabric options
- Available in a range of different colours
- Sound-baffling panels 26mm thick
- 18mm foam, tested by SRL to BSEN ISO 354, NRC inferred result from SRL is 0.43
- Keyhole brackets or 3M Command™️ Strips fixing options
- Mix and match acoustic wall panels to create fun designs
- Made in the UK
For more information on our acoustic wall tiles, please Contact Us or call on 01733 511030.
Dispatched within 7-10 days (larger orders may take longer).
View our full range of Acoustic Wall Panels.