WallMaster Wall Mounted Retracting Barrier
The WallMaster wall mounted belt barriers are designed to be fixed to walls or other permanent surfaces to span any distances, from corridors and doorways to warehouse aisles and loading bays. Wall barriers are practical and eliminate the need for bulkier floor posts which can also be trip hazards, particularly in industrial or commercial spaces.
The WallMaster utilises a number of safety features including belt lock and slow retract designs, the durable steel housing (available in black, polished chrome, yellow, red or orange) is tough, meaning you get excellent value for money thanks to the longevity of the product.
The expanding webbing belts are supplied with universal ends as standard, which means you can use them with the majority of retractable barrier products. This is ideal if you are gradually upgrading your system or just adding new features to a pre-existing set up. A wall receiver clip is also included.
The retractable belts are available in 4 different belt lengths: 2.3m, 3.0m, 3.9m or 4.6m, as well as 19 different colour options with seven pre-printed messages.
Why Choose the WallMaster Wall Mounted Retractable Barriers?
- Wall-mounted retractable belt barriers
- Ideal for doorways, corridors, stairwells, warehouse aisles or loading bays
- Durable steel cassette housing in black, polished chrome, orange, red or yellow finish
- Space-saving retractable barrier removes the need for floor posts
- Belt lock and slow retract safety features
- Constant torque spring mechanism inside the cassette ensures smooth & silent retract
- 2.3m, 3.0m, 3.9m or 4.6m belt lengths available
- Retractable belts available in 19 colour options
- Universal belt end connects to other products
- Tough and durable weaved nylon belt designed to last the life span of the barrier
- Includes wall receiver clip
- 3 year warranty
- *Next day delivery
For more information about the Retractable Belt Barriers please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
*Dispatched same day if ordered before 12 pm with next day delivery (subject to stock availability)
View all Expanding Belt Barriers.