Roadside Safety Barrier
Where are Tensa Traffic Cone Topper Safety Barrier used?
Thanks to its clever design, the Tensa Traffic Cone Topper Safety Barrier is compatible with most industry-standard traffic cones, meaning you can use it anywhere you find traffic or safety cones. Most often, you will find this product is useful at roadsides, accident sites, construction sites, repair zones, transport hubs and in warehouses and factories.
Are Tensa Traffic Cone Topper Safety Barriers easy to use?
The Tensacone safety barrier is incredibly easy to use. Simply attach the Tensa Traffic Cone Topper Safety Barrier to the top of a traffic safety cone and deploy the 3.65m retractable webbing belt to form a safety barrier. You can set up this safety barrier to eliminate unsafe working conditions by clearly defining routes, restrict access to dangerous areas and identify hazards before they cause harm.
What safety features does the Tensa Traffic Cone Topper Safety Barrier have?
The Tensa Traffic Cone Topper Safety Barrier is part of the Tensabarrier® system; a collection of products designed with unique, market-leading safety features. The Tensa Traffic Cone Topper Safety Barrier has a four-point modular anti-tamper webbing connectivity cassette, which comes as standard with an anti-tamper tape end, preventing accidental release of the retractable webbing. In addition, it includes the Tensabarrier® patented braking system, which uses twin brake shoes to make sure that the webbing belt end cartridge falls directly to the floor upon release, then retracts slowly back into the cassette, rather than pinging quickly back into place in a manner which could cause injury.
Why Buy the Tensa Traffic Cone Topper Safety Barrier?
- Safety barrier unit for roadsides, construction sites, factories, warehouses and transport hubs
- Plastic unit is UV stable orange finish, to fit on most industry-standard traffic cones
- Cassette includes 3.65m long, 50mm wide retractable webbing belt with anti-tamper end tape
- Slow retract system included for webbing belt
- Belt in high-vis red and white chevron design
- Made from high quality, durable materials
- Part of the Tensabarrier system with its unique safety features
For more information on the Tensabarrier® Traffic Cone Topper please Contact Us or on 01733 511030.
View our full range of Tensabarrier Retractable Safety Barriers.