Retracting Pull Out Barriers
A contemporary redesign of the classic retractable queue barrier, the SkipperQ uses modern materials for a comprehensive crowd control system. Weight redistribution in the posts gives a lower centre of gravity, helping to prevent post tipping while a slow belt retraction speed helps to prevent injury.
The Skipper Q retractable belt barrier is a modern solution that utilises clever design and high-quality materials to provide a premium finish and style. The head wearing plastics feature a metallic colour that matches throughout the post, base and coordinating webbed belt. The mix of high-gloss, satin and TPE rubber surface textures are scratch-resistant giving a longer-lasting queue barrier that has been designed for heavy use.
The system is available in a variety of different colours to create a coordinated and stylish queue barrier system. Green, red, blue, purple and grey finishes available.
Set up is quick and easy - no tools required.
The SkipperQ system includes a range of different accessories including waste bins, sanitising stations and poster frames which can be clipped on to the post using specially designed brackets.
Why Choose the SkipperQ Modular Retractable Barrier System?
- Retractable belt queue system with modular design
- Quality materials with non-scratch surfaces
- A mixture of high-gloss, satin and TPE rubber surface textures
- Safety features with a lower centre of gravity for an anti-tip stanchion
- Retractable tape with slow retraction mechanisms for safe use
- Modular attachments facilitate the transformation to safety stations
- Multiple colour options available with colour coordinated posts and webbing
- Stands out whilst creating an impressive queue experience
- Fully integrated barrier system with a range of SkipperQ Accessories available
- Designed for effective crowd control but with a modern and contemporary design
- 1 weighted post with retractable belt in 5 finishes: purple, blue, green, red & grey
- UK designed and manufactured
If you require any further information on our Queue Barriers please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
Available for pre-order. Dispatched 19th July.
View our full range of Retractable Queue Barriers.