Skipper™ Post And Cone Topper
Designed for use on construction sites, roadside repairs, factories and warehouses, the Skipper™ Retractable Safety Barrier Cone Topper is a clever device that fits securely to the top of traffic cones or the Skipper™ post for a flexible temporary retractable barrier solution.
The topper kit features a high visibility fabric webbing belt that measures 9m in length. The topper unit is designed to fit on top of traffic cones, Skipper-branded road cones, and Skipper’s 1m safety posts. A support bracket is also available if you wish to attach the unit to a wall or magnetic surface.
Thanks to the high quality of its materials, the Skipper™ Retractable Safety Barrier Cone Topper is a durable and longwearing product that is suitable for use outdoors in all weathers. This makes it the ideal choice for setting up safety zones on construction sites, designating walkways, marking off roadside repairs and other technical safety requirements.
Why Choose the Skipper™ Retractable Safety Barrier?
- Retractable safety barrier to mark off dangerous areas
- Minimum order quantity of 5 units
- Ideal for use in construction sites, warehouses and factories
- Topper kit for use with Skipper Post and Base System
- Wall fixing mount available
- 9m belt length in a choice of high-visibility colours
- Standard tape end can be clipped into wall receivers or other Skipper™ barriers
- Robust, durable and weatherproof
- Suitable for outdoor use in any weather
- Highly recommended by health and safety professionals
- Available in different colours
- high specification fabric tape
- Can be used for social distancing or queue management
- Manufactured in the UK
Please note: There is a minimum order quantity of 5 single units per order.
For more information on the Skipper™ Retractable Safety Barriers please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
Dispatched in 2-3 working days.
View our full range of Skipper™ Retractable Safety Barriers.