Replacement Valve Set – Signus ONE Inflatable Pavilion
Set of four replacement valves for Signus ONE Inflatable Pavilion. Includes two inflation valves and two pressure relief valves.
The inflation valves have a screw on top which allows you to inflate the Signus ONE using either the manual hand pump or the electric pump.
The pressure relief valves are in place to release air in the event of over inflation. These automatically release air if required. You can also manually release air from these valves if required.
It is important to keep the pressure relief valve clean as they can get clogged with dirt, grit or sand and this will affect the overpressure function from automatically working. Alternatively, if you keep losing pressure from your Signus inflatable pavilion you can replace the valve with a new one to ensure proper working order.
Suitable for all Signus inflatable event tents – 4m, 5m and 6m.
Why Choose the Signus ONE Valve Set?
- Suitable for use with all Signus One tents – 4m, 5m and 6m
- Includes two inflation valves & two pressure relief valves
- Allows you to easily replace the valves without the need for replacing the whole tent
- Pressure relief valves work automatically preventing over inflation
- Open pressure relief valves fully for fast deflation
For more information on our Signus ONE Inflatable Pavilion please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
Dispatched within 2 weeks.
Please note: delivery costs for Signus ONE products vary - please call us for a quote on 01733 511030.
Back to Signus Inflatables