Anchoring Peg Set – Signus ONE Events Tent
The Signus ONE anchoring pegs are supplied in a pack of 3 and can be used with all sizes of the Signus event tents – 4m, 5m and 6m.
They are attached to the Signus at the bottom of each leg by a stainless-steel ring. This allows you to secure the Signus ONE to grass or hard soil by pushing the tent peg deep into the ground at a 40-degree angle.
For use on sand or snow please use the Signus ONE anchoring screws.
Once the steel tent pegs have been securely put in place the Signus inflatable pavilion can withstand wind speeds of 20-29 km/h Beaufort Scale 4.
One foot of the Signus tent should be anchored using a tent peg before inflating, this is usually the leg facing the wind. Once inflated the remaining two legs can be secured into place using the other two tent pegs.
Why Choose the Signus ONE Anchoring Pegs?
- Suitable for use with all Signus ONE event tents – 4m, 5m and 6m
- Hardwearing solid steel pegs
- Allows you to secure your Signus ONE on soft ground – grass, soil
- Supplied in a pack of 3
- Allows Signus to be used outside with wind speeds of 20-29 km/h Beaufort Scale 4
- For use on sand or snow please see - Signus ONE anchoring screws
For more information on our Signus ONE Inflatable Pavilion please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
Dispatched within 2 weeks.
Please note: delivery costs for Signus ONE products vary - please call us for a quote on 01733 511030.
Back to Signus Inflatables