Pop Up Display Stand 3m x 4m
This exhibition linked pop up stand fits into a 3m x 4m exhibition space and is an ideal choice for businesses that are looking to upgrade their current exhibition display to a more bespoke and impressive system.
This system is made up of four 3x1 straight pop ups and a 4x2 straight pop up linked together with linking graphic panels. The stand also features ‘D’ end panels which help to complete the professional appearance of the stand.
This exhibition system includes two integrated shelving units, each with a single shelf and spotlights, that are perfect for displaying products and marketing literature. A pop up monitor bracket is included and can hold TVs and monitors up to 22” in size or 5kg in weight.
Also included, the LaunchPad iPad stand which provides an interactive element to your stand and allows you to engage visitors for longer.
This linked pop up exhibition system is ideal for use at events, exhibitions and trade shows as well as for promotional use in shopping centres and retail areas.
Artwork for pop up displays is easy to change as graphic panels fit magnetically to the frame. This means you can have multiple sets of artwork for different events and different product ranges - an ideal feature for larger businesses that attend many exhibitions throughout the year or have large product catalogues.
To complete with this pop up display stand there is a Linear curved counter with printed graphics. The rigid foamex graphics cover the front and sides of the counter leaving the back open for internal storage. This counter provides an ideal meet and greet point for visitors.
- 1x 4x2 Jumbo straight pop up hardware
- 4x 3x1 Straight pop up hardware
- 19x Printed graphic panels
- 2x Integrated shelving system with spotlights
- 1x LaunchPad iPad stand
- 1x Integrated pop up monitor bracket
- 1x Linear curved pro 45° with printed foamex graphics
- 6x Powerspot Spotlights
- 5x Zeus cases with graphic wrap and counter top
Don’t have artwork ready? Don’t worry – we offer a professional in-house graphic design service and our designers can work with you to create a display that fits your brief perfectly.
Easy to transport, the pop up stands come with wheeled Zeus cases which will hold the complete pop up stand including graphics and lights, making storage and transportation worry free. You can use the graphic wraps and folding counter tops to convert the wheeled Zeus cases into promotional counters with extra marketing space.
We print the graphic panels in-house in full colour to a photo quality. We then cover each panel with a protective laminate for longer lasting, more vibrant artwork.
Why Choose the 3m x 4m Exhibition Linked Pop Up System?
- Bespoke pop up exhibition stand
- Will fill a 3m x 4m exhibition space
- Powerspot spotlights illuminate your exhibition stand
- Linear counter included as a meet and greet point
- Two integrated shelving units with spotlights for product display
- Provides ample marketing space
- LaunchPad iPad Stand provides an interactive element to your stand
- Graphic panels laminated to ensure longer lasting artwork
- Anti-glare, non-reflective crystal matt graphics panels
- Tear and scratch resistant graphic panels
- Photo quality print onto 505 micron stoplight media
- Creates an impressive exhibition display
- Quick and easy to assemble - can be done within minutes
- Graphics easily attach using magnetic fastenings
- Complete with Zeus hardcases for easy transportation
- Graphic wrap and folding beech top also included for each case
- Graphic design service available
- 10 year hardware guarantee on the pop up displays (excluding graphics)
- UK manufactured
For more information on our range of linked pop up display systems or our graphic design service, please contact us or call 01733 511030.
Manufactured to order and dispatched within 5-7 working days. Please note: delivery costs may vary - please call us on 01733 511030 for more information.
Your custom exhibition stand will be delivered to your door by a dedicated delivery vehicle on the agreed delivery date.
See our full range of Exhibition Linked Pop Up Displays