5m x 5m Magnetic Fabric Exhibition Display Island
The Modulate™ 5x5 island fabric exhibition stand is a large format, reconfigurable fabric display stand solution perfect for all types of events and exhibitions.
Modulate™ tensioned fabric displays are made from an upgraded version of the bestselling Formulate 30mm push-fit frame which features brand new patented MagLink™ technology.
Inside each tubular section of the aluminium frame there are 360͘° integral magnets which allow you to link multiple fabric display stands together by simply aligning the edges of each panel.
This kit includes:
- 4x 400mm (w) x 2000mm (h) straight fabric display panels
- 8x 800mm (w) x 2000mm (h) straight fabric display panels
- 4x 800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) curved fabric display panels
- 8x 800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) slope 1 fabric display panels
- 24x double-sided printed fabric graphics
- 48x stabilising feet (2x per fabric display panel)
- 24x half feet
- 24x padded carry cases
The reconfigurable design means that the display panels can be assembled in a variety of ways, including as the intended sloped fabric display island or as a smaller exhibition stand. Alternatively, you can use each panel individually or you can purchase additional panels to expand your display further.
In less than 10 minutes one person can assemble the 5x5 exhibition stand island without the need for tools or expensive contractors.
Each section of the frame is numbered and slots into the next with a simple push-fit motion. The stabilising feet then twist and lock into place at the bottom of the frame and the one-piece fabric graphic slides over the top of the frame like a sock and zips up at the bottom to reveal a seamless and tensioned fabric exhibition stand.
We offer optional half feet if you are exhibiting against a flat surface such as a wall or in a shell scheme.
Ultima Modulate™ tension fabric systems come with double-sided graphics as standard. If your artwork is single-sided, the reverse of the display will be printed in plain white.
We print every fabric graphic panel using a two-phase dye-sublimation printing technique during which we combine heat and pressure to force water-based ink into the fibres of the display polyester.
This results in an enhanced quality of artwork that won’t crack, peel or fade. Graphics can even be washed at 30 degrees without incurring any damage.
Elasticity within the display polyester means that any creases in the fabric are stretched out when the graphic is applied to the frame.
You can expand your 5x5 fabric island using any other Modulate™ fabric display panels, including a slope wall, a curved wall or another straight wall of any size.
Each Ultima Modulate™ fabric exhibition stand comes with a specially designed padded carry bag that has separate sections for the frame, the stabilising feet and the graphics. This makes transportation and storage between events easier, as well as providing extra protection against damage.
Why Choose the Modulate™ 5x5 Island Fabric Display?
- Magnetic island fabric display stand
- Suitable for use in retail environments, office spaces, exhibitions, trade shows, photography studios, media events and more
- Environmentally friendly water-based ink
- Premium German manufactured 100% polyester stretch fabric material
- Fully recyclable fabric graphic
- Patented 360͘° MagLink™ technology to link multiple fabric stands together
- Lightweight frame - easier transportation and storage
- Supplied with a free padded carry bag as standard
- Push-fit assembly in 10 minutes – no tools or contractors required
- B1 fire retardant fabric graphics
- Supplied with two twist and lock feet per panel to stabilise the display
- Reconfigurable – rotate and link panels to create different shapes
- Double-sided graphics as standard
- Dye-sublimation - crisp, durable artwork that won’t crack, peel or fade
- Graphics can be machine washed at 30 degrees
- Anti-crease graphics – creases dissolve upon assembly
- Optional half feet available for positioning against a wall
- Graphic design service
- Five-year manufacturer warranty on hardware (excludes graphics)
For more information about our Modulate™ fabric display stands, please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
View our full range of Modulate™ Fabric Displays