Modulate™ 4m Stretch Display Backwall
The Modulate™ 4m branded fabric backwall is a reconfigurable display solution that can be adapted to suit any marketing campaign or exhibition floor space.
Modulate™ displays are made from the bestselling Formulate 30mm push-fit frame which has been upgraded the feature brand new, patented MagLink™ technology.
Inside the tubular aluminium frame there are 360͘° integral magnets which allow you to link multiple fabric display panels together at any angle by simply aligning the edges, providing you with maximum flexibility and value for money.
This kit includes:
- 1x 1800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) straight fabric display panel
- 2x 800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) sloped 2 fabric display panels
- 3x double-sided printed fabric graphics
- 6x stabilising feet (2x per fabric display panel)
- 2x pairs of half feet
- 3x padded carry cases
The integrated MagLink™ technology allows you to create an unlimited number of custom configurations. You can twist panels round to create an L-Shaped or U-Shaped fabric display, or you can add panels of any shape and size to make an entirely new exhibition stand.
In less than 10 minutes one person can assemble the fabric display without any tools or contractors.
The frame is split into sections which are numbered and slot into the corresponding part using a simple push-fit motion. The steel stabilising feet twist and lock into place and the one-piece fabric graphics then slide over the top of the panels like a sock to reveal a flawless, tensioned fabric display.
We offer optional half feet if you are exhibiting against a wall or in a shell scheme booth.
Each Modulate™ fabric exhibition stand comes with double-sided graphics as standard. If your artwork is single-sided, the reverse of the display will be printed in plain white.
We print the fabric graphics in-house using a two-phase dye-sublimation printing technique. This means we combine extreme heat and pressure to force water-based ink to bond with the fibres of the display polyester, resulting in high definition artwork that is printed to a photo-quality finish with enhanced vibrancy and sharpness.
Dye-sublimation printing also increases the longevity of your display stand. Your artwork won’t crack, peel or fade and graphics can even be safely washed at 30 degrees.
Elasticity within the fabric dissolves any creases or wrinkles when the graphic is applied to the frame.
You can customise your 4m fabric exhibition stand backwall by adding additional Modulate™ fabric panels, including a slope wall, a curved wall or another straight wall of any size.
Each Modulate™ fabric display comes with a padded carry bag that has separate sections for the frame, the stabilising feet and the graphics. This makes transportation and storage between events easy whilst providing extra protection against damage.
Why Choose the Modulate™ 4m Branded Fabric Back Wall?
- Magnetic fabric pop up stand
- Perfect for us in retail environments, shell scheme areas and business expos
- Integrated 360° Patented MagLink™ technology – reconfigurable design
- Lightweight and highly portable – effortless to transport and store
- Supplied with padded carry bag for added protection against damage
- Numbered bungee poles for easy self-assembly in less than 10 minutes
- Push-fit assembly – no tools or contractors required
- Supplied with two twist and lock feet per panel to stabilise the display
- Modular exhibition stand – rotate and link panels to create a new display each time
- Seamless, edge to edge marketing to increase your brand awareness
- Double-sided graphics as standard
- Dye-sublimation printing for high definition, hardwearing artwork that won’t crack, peel or fade
- Graphics can be machine washed at 30 degrees – retain that like-new look and feel
- Anti-crease TEXstyle graphics for a flawless fabric display
- Optional half feet available for positioning against a flat surface
- Graphic design service available
- Five-year manufacturer warranty on hardware (excludes graphics)
For more information about our Modulate™ fabric display stands, please contact us or call us on 01733 511030.
Dispatched within 5-7 working days.
View our full range of Fabric Exhibition Stands