3m x 4m Fabric Island Exhibition Back Wall
The Modulate™ 3x4 island back wall fabric exhibition stand is a modular, reconfigurable magnetic display island that offers immeasurable versatility.
Modulate™ tension fabric displays are made from an upgraded version of the bestselling Formulate 30mm push-fit frame which features patented MagLink™ technology.
Within each tube section of the aluminium frame there are 360͘° integral magnets which give you the option to link multiple stands together by simply aligning the edges of each panel.
The 3x4 island back wall is available in two heights: 2000mm or 2400mm.
This kit includes:
- 2x 1800mm (w) x 2000mm/2400mm (h) straight fabric display panels (depending on the height you select)
- 4x 800mm (w) x 2000/2400 (h) curved fabric display panels (depending on the height you select)
- 6x double-sided printed fabric graphics
- 12x stabilising feet (2x per fabric display panel)
- 6x padded carry cases
This modular fabric display stand can be used in a variety of ways, including as the intended island back wall, as a smaller L-Shaped exhibition stand or as a large branded fabric back wall. Alternatively, you can use each fabric panel individually or you can purchase additional panels to expand your display.
In less than 10 minutes one person can assemble the exhibition stand without the need for tools or contractors.
The frame slots together with self-locking buttons and the stabilising feet twist and lock into place at the bottom. The one-piece fabric graphic then slides over the top of the frame like a sock and zips up to reveal a seamless, tensioned fabric exhibition stand.
We offer optional half feet if you are exhibiting against a flat surface such as a wall or in a shell scheme booth.
Each Ultima Modulate™ tensioned fabric exhibition stand comes with double-sided graphics as standard. If your artwork is single-sided, the reverse of the display will be printed in plain white.
We print all fabric graphics using a two-phase dye-sublimation printing technique during which we combine extreme heat and pressure to force water-based ink into the fibres of the display polyester.
This results in ultra-durable graphics with enhanced, high definition artwork that won’t crack, peel or fade. You can even machine wash your graphics at 30 degrees without damaging them.
Elasticity within the display polyester fabric means that any creases in the fabric are stretched out when the graphic is applied to the frame.
You can customise your display stand with other Modulate™ tension fabric systems, including a slope wall, a curved wall or another straight wall of any size.
Ultima Modulate™ fabric displays come with padded carry bags that have designated sections for the frame, the stabilising feet and the graphics. This makes transportation and storage between events easier, as well as providing extra protection against damage.
Why Choose the Modulate™ 2x2 Cross Island Fabric Display?
- Magnetised island fabric pop up stand
- Suitable for use in retail environments, office spaces, exhibitions, trade shows, photography studios, media events and more
- Available in two heights: 2000mm or 2400mm
- Premium German manufactured 100% polyester stretch fabric material
- Environmentally friendly water-based ink
- Fully recyclable fabric graphic
- Patented 360͘° MagLink™ technology – link multiple fabric displays easily
- Lightweight frame – makes transportation and storage effortless
- Supplied with padded carry bag to protect the stand and aid storage
- Push-fit assembly in 10 minutes – no tools or contractors required
- B1 fire retardant textile fabric
- Supplied with two twist and lock feet per panel to stabilise the display
- Reconfigurable – rotate and link panels to create different shapes and sizes
- Double-sided graphics for enhanced brand exposure
- Dye-sublimation printing – crisp, durable artwork that won’t crack, peel or fade
- Graphics can be machine washed at 30 degrees
- Anti-crease stretch fabric graphics – wrinkles dissolve upon assembly
- Optional half feet available for positioning against a wall
- Graphic design service
- Five-year manufacturer warranty on hardware (excludes graphics)
For more information about our Modulate™ fabric display stands, please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
View our full range of Modulate™ Fabric Displays