Stretch Fabric Exhibition Back Wall 3m x 4m Seating Area
The Modulate™ 3m x 4m fabric exhibition booth is a reconfigurable, branded back wall with a designated seating area that creates a professional meeting space at exhibitions, events and in retail environments or showrooms.
This Utima Modulate™ fabric back wall is made from a modified version of the bestselling Formulate 30mm push-fit frame. The lightweight aluminium frame has been upgraded to feature brand new, patented MagLink™ technology. There are 360͘° integral magnets within the frame which give you the option to link multiple fabric panels by simply aligning the edges.
By magnetically joining multiple stands together you can create virtually any shape or size exhibition stand. The 360͘° magnetic tubular frames enable you to position your display in any angle.
Standing at 2400mm high, this fabric display stand offers extra height and visibility to your brand.
This kit includes:
- 1x 800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) sloped 2 fabric display panel
- 2x 400mm (w) x 2400mm (h) straight fabric display panels
- 2x 800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) straight fabric display panels
- 2x 800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) curved fabric display panels
- 1x 1800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) straight fabric display panel
- 4x 800mm (w) x 1000mm (h) straight fabric display panels
- 12x double-sided printed fabric graphics
- 24x stabilising feet (2x per fabric display panel)
- 7x pairs of half feet
- 12x padded carry cases
The magnetic frame offers a 100% reconfigurable display stand, allowing you to create multiple configurations. You can remove panels and use them individually, or you can purchase new panels to create an entirely different fabric exhibition display.
The tool-free assembly can be completed by one person with no need to hire expensive stand contractors.
The frame is split into tubular sections which are numbered-coded and slot together with a push-fit motion. The stabilising feet then twist and lock into place at the bottom of the frame and the one-piece fabric graphic slides over the top like a sock. There's no need to worry about creases in the fabric, the elasticity within the display polyester evens out any creases or wrinkles when the graphic is applied to the frame.
Half feet are included to maximise your floor space if you are exhibiting against a wall or in a shell scheme booth.
Ultima Modulate™ fabric displays come with double-sided graphics as standard. If your artwork is single-sided, the reverse of the display will be printed in plain white.
We print the fabric graphics in-house using a two-phase dye-sublimation printing technique where we combine extreme heat and pressure to force water-based ink to bond with the fibres of the display polyester.
This intense, two-phase process results in high definition artwork that is printed to a photo-quality standard. Your artwork won’t crack, peel or fade and graphics can even be safely washed at 30 degrees to ensure a clean and fresh appearance every time you exhibit.
Each Modulate™ magnetic display comes with a padded carry bag with separate sections for the frame, the stabilising feet and the graphics. This makes transportation and storage between events easy whilst providing extra protection against damage.
Why Choose the Modulate™ 3x4m Fabric Backwall Exhibition Stand Booth?
- Branded magnetic fabric back wall with seating area
- Private meeting booth for engaging clients and visitors
- Perfect for exhibitions, events, tradeshows, press events and business expos
- Premium German manufactured 100% polyester stretch fabric material
- Fully recyclable 100% polyester faric graphics
- B1 fire retardant fabric
- Printed with environmentally-friendly water-based ink
- Patented 360° Patented MagLink™ technology – reconfigurable design
- Lightweight frame - effortless to transport and store
- Supplied with padded carry bag as standard
- Colour-coded bungee poles - easy self-assembly in minutes
- Push-fit assembly – no tools or contractors required
- Supplied with two twist and lock feet per panel to stabilise the display
- Modular design – rotate and link panels to create a new display each time
- Seamless, edge to edge marketing exposure - increase your brand awareness
- Double-sided graphics as standard for maximum exposure in all angles
- Dye-sublimation printing - high definition, hardwearing artwork that won’t crack, peel or fade
- Graphics can be machine washed at 30 degrees for a clean display every time
- Anti-crease fabric graphics for a flawless fabric display
- Optional half feet available for positioning against a flat surface
- Professional in-house graphic design service available
- Five-year manufacturer warranty on hardware (excludes graphics)
Please note: tables and chairs are not included.
For more information about our Modulate™ fabric display stands, please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
Dispatched within 5-7 working days.
View our full range of Modulate™ Fabric Displays