Stretch Fabric Display Back Wall 3m x 4m
The Modulate™ 3x4 Curved Back Wall magnetic fabric display is a reconfigurable branded back wall that is ideal for exhibitions, events and retail environments.
This Utima Modulate™ fabric back wall is made from an upgraded version of the bestselling Formulate 30mm push-fit frame. The aluminium frame has been adapted to feature brand new, patented MagLink™ technology. 360͘° integral magnets sit within the frame and give you the option to link multiple fabric panels by simply aligning the edges.
This kit includes:
- 2x 800mm (w) x 2000 (h) curved fabric display panels
- 2x 800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) curved fabric display panels
- 2x 800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) sloped 1 fabric display panels
- 2x 800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) sloped 2 fabric display panels
- 8x double-sided printed fabric graphics
- 16x stabilising feet (2x per fabric display panel)
- 10x half feet
- 8x padded carry cases
The modular frame allows you to create countless bespoke configurations. You can remove panels and use them individually in smaller display areas, or you can purchase new panels to create an entirely different fabric exhibition display.
It takes one person less than 10 minutes to assemble the display without any tools or contractors.
The frame is split into tubular sections which are numbered and slot together with self-locking buttons. The stabilising feet then twist and lock into place and the one-piece fabric graphic slides over the top like a sock.
We offer optional half feet if you are exhibiting against a wall or in a shell scheme booth.
Ultima Modulate™ fabric displays come with double-sided graphics as standard. If your artwork is single-sided, the reverse of the display will be printed in plain white.
The graphics for this fabric display are printed in-house using a two-phase dye-sublimation printing technique which uses a combination of heat and pressure to force water-based ink to bond with the fibres of the display polyester.
This intense process creates high definition artwork that is printed to a photo-quality finish. Your artwork won’t crack, peel or fade and graphics can even be safely washed at 30 degrees to ensure a clean and fresh appearance every time you exhibit.
Elasticity within the display polyester evens out any creases when the graphic is applied to the frame.
You can adapt your tensioned fabric display stand by adding other Modulate™ fabric stands, including a slope wall, a curved wall or another straight wall of any size.
Each Modulate™ magnetic display comes with a padded carry bag with separate sections for the frame, the stabilising feet and the graphics. This makes transportation and storage between events easy whilst providing extra protection against damage.
Why Choose the Modulate™ 3x4 Curved Back Wall?
- Branded magnetic fabric back wall
- Perfect for photography studios, press events and business expos
- Premium German manufactured 100% polyester stretch fabric material
- B1 fire retardant fabric - fully recyclable
- Environmentally-friendly water-based ink
- Patented 360° Patented MagLink™ technology – reconfigurable design
- Lightweight frame - effortless to transport and store
- Supplied with padded carry bag as standard
- Colour-coded bungee poles - easy self-assembly in less than 10 minutes
- Push-fit assembly – no tools or contractors required
- Supplied with two twist and lock feet per panel to stabilise the display
- Modular design – rotate and link panels to create a new display each time
- Seamless, edge to edge marketing exposure - increase your brand awareness
- Double-sided graphics as standard
- Dye-sublimation printing - high definition, hardwearing artwork that won’t crack, peel or fade
- Graphics can be machine washed at 30 degrees for a clean display every time
- Anti-crease fabric graphics for a flawless fabric display
- Optional half feet available for positioning against a flat surface
- Graphic design service available
- Five-year manufacturer warranty on hardware (excludes graphics)
For more information about our Modulate™ fabric display stands, please contact us or call us on 01733 511030.
Manufactured to order and dispatched within 5-7 working days.
View our full range of Fabric Exhibition Stands