Modulate™ Displays 2m Fabric Booth
The Modulate™ 2m Magnetic Fabric Display Booth is a versatile and flexible exhibition stand solution that is 100% reconfigurable – making it perfect for trade shows and retail environments.
Modulate™ fabric display stands are made from an upgraded version of the bestselling Formulate aluminium hardware, meaning they retain the same lightweight and portable features as other fabric exhibition stands.
The 30mm tubular frame has been adapted to feature 360ᵒ integral magnets which allow you to effortlessly link multiple Modulate™ displays together at any angle by simply aligning the edges of each panel.
This kit includes:
- 1x 1800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) straight fabric display panel
- 2x 800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) sloped 2 fabric display panels
- 3x double-sided printed fabric graphics
- 6x stabilising feet
- 2x pairs of half feet
- 3x padded carry cases
The reconfigurable design allows you to create an unlimited number of bespoke configurations. You can remove panels to create a branded back wall, or you can add panels of any shape and size to reconfigure an entirely new exhibition stand.
This retail display stand can be assembled in less than 10 minutes by one person - without the need for tools or contractors. The frame is split into numbered, tubular sections which slot together using a simple push-fit motion.
The stabilising feet twist and lock into place at the bottom of the frame and the one-piece printed fabric graphics then slide over the top of each panel and zip up at the bottom to reveal and seamless, tensioned fabric exhibition stand.
Optional half feet are available if you need to position your fabric display stand against a wall or in a shell scheme.
Each Modulate™ fabric exhibition stand comes with double-sided graphics as standard. If your artwork is single-sided, the reverse of the display will be printed in plain white.
We print each fabric graphic using a two-phase dye-sublimation printing process during which we combine heat and pressure to force the ink to bond with the fibres of the display polyester.
This intense process creates longer lasting, high definition artwork that is printed to a photo-quality standard.
Dye-sublimation also results in the graphics being ultra-durable, meaning they can be machine washed at 30 degrees to maintain a clean and fresh look every time you exhibit.
Elasticity within the fabric dissolves any creases or wrinkles when the graphic is applied to the frame.
You can reconfigure Modulate™ fabric display using any other fabric panels within the Modulate™ range, including straight, curved and sloped walls.
We supply a specially designed carry bag with each Modulate™ magnetic display which has separate compartments for the hardware, feet and graphics. This helps to prevent damage whilst making storage and transportation between events easier.
Why Choose Modulate™ 2m U-Shaped Display Stand?
- Magnetic U-Shaped fabric pop up stand
- Perfect for us in retail environments, shell scheme areas and business expos
- Integrated 360° Patented MagLink™ technology – reconfigurable design
- Lightweight and highly portable – effortless to transport and store
- Supplied with padded carry bag for added protection against damage
- Numbered bungee poles for easy self-assembly in less than 10 minutes
- Push-fit assembly – no tools or contractors required
- Supplied with two twist and lock feet per panel to stabilise the display
- Modular exhibition stand – rotate and link panels to create a new display each time
- Seamless, edge to edge marketing to increase your brand awareness
- Double-sided graphics as standard
- Dye-sublimation printing for high definition, hardwearing artwork that won’t crack, peel or fade
- Graphics can be machine washed at 30 degrees – retain that like-new look and feel
- Anti-crease tension fabric graphics for a flawless fabric display
- Optional half feet available for positioning against a flat surface
- Graphic design service available
- Five-year manufacturer warranty on hardware (excludes graphics)
For more information about our Modulate™ fabric display stands, please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
View our full range of Modulate™ Fabric Displays