2m Curved Tension Fabric Backwall
The Modulate™ 2m Curved Stretch Fabric Back Wall is a modular exhibition stand solution that offers complete versatility and layout flexibility.
Made using an upgraded version of the bestselling Formulate 30mm aluminium frame, the 2m curved Modulate™ display back wall features powerful internal magnets which allow you to reconfigure and add panels to your textile display stand at any angle.
By simply aligning the edges of each fabric display panel, you can create any shape or size exhibition stand that is bespoke to your marketing needs.
The 2m Modulate™ curved tensioned fabric back wall is available in two heights: 2m or 2.4m.
This kit includes:
- 2x 800mm (w) x 2000/2400mm (h) curved fabric display panels (depending on the size you choose)
- 2x double-sided printed fabric graphics
- 4x stabilising feet
- 2x padded carry cases
The modular design allows you to create an unlimited number of bespoke configurations. You can remove panels to create an L-Shaped fabric display or a branded back wall, or you can add panels of any shape and size to reconfigure an entirely new exhibition stand.
It takes less than 10 minutes to assemble this display stand - one person can build the entire display without the need for tools or contractors. The frame is split into tubular sections which are numbered and slot together using a simple push-fit motion.
The steel stabilising feet twist and lock into place at the bottom of the frame and the one-piece printed fabric graphics then slide over the top of each panel and zip up at the bottom, revealing a seamless, tensioned fabric exhibition stand.
Optional half feet are available if you need to position your fabric display stand against a wall or in a shell scheme.
Each Modulate™ fabric exhibition stand comes with double-sided graphics as standard. If your artwork is single-sided, the reverse of the display will be printed in plain white.
We print the fabric graphics for the Modulate™ magnetic fabric exhibition stands in-house using a two-phase dye-sublimation printing process. This means we combine heat and pressure to force the ink to bond with the fibres of the display polyester, resulting in high definition, photo-quality artwork that is extremely durable and hardwearing.
The enhanced durability means that you can machine wash your fabric graphics at 30ᵒ without the risk of your artwork cracking, peeling or fading.
Elasticity within the fabric dissolves any creases or wrinkles when the graphic is applied to the frame.
You can adapt and reconfigure your Modulate™ fabric display using any other fabric panels within the Modulate™ range, including straight, curved and sloped walls.
Each Modulate™ magnetic display comes with its own padded carry bag which has separate compartments for the hardware, feet and graphics. This helps to prevent damage whilst making storage and transportation between events easier.
Why Choose Modulate™ 2m Curved Fabric Display Back Wall?
- Magnetic fabric pop up stand
- Perfect for us in retail environments, shell scheme areas and business expos
- Integrated 360° Patented MagLink™ technology – reconfigurable design
- Lightweight and highly portable – effortless to transport and store
- Supplied with padded carry bag for added protection against damage
- Numbered bungee poles for easy self-assembly in less than 10 minutes
- Push-fit assembly – no tools or contractors required
- Supplied with two twist and lock feet per panel to stabilise the display
- Modular exhibition stand – rotate and link panels to create a new display each time
- Seamless, edge to edge marketing to increase your brand awareness
- Double-sided graphics as standard
- Dye-sublimation printing for high definition, hardwearing artwork that won’t crack, peel or fade
- Graphics can be machine washed at 30 degrees – retain that like-new look and feel
- Anti-crease TEXstyle graphics for a flawless fabric display
- Optional half feet available for positioning against a flat surface
- Graphic design service available
- Five-year manufacturer warranty on hardware (excludes graphics)
For more information about our Modulate™ fabric display stands, please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
Dispatched within 5-7 working days.
View our full range of Modulate™ Fabric Displays