Perspex Screens For Restaurants
XL Displays free standing social distance screen for restaurants can be used as a physical protection shield in between restaurant tables, seating areas, pay stations, and bar areas.
Designed as a virus control barrier to help customer-facing, social environments comply with Government Coronavirus Health and Safety Guidelines on social distancing.
The see-through vision panels allow light and visibility; creating an open, bright, and friendly environment that still promotes and encourages the sociable side of dining in restaurants but with effective protection shields in place.
These wipeable COVID-19 barriers can be regularly wiped down and sanitised to maintain a hygienic restaurant and eatery. The freestanding design allows you to easily move positions in case you need to re-design your seating areas and move tables around.
The social distancing screen for restaurants is available in three heights and three widths. The 30mm thick aluminium frame is available in a white or silver finish with the option round feet or t-bar stabilising feet.
As well as Perspex, our free standing glazed social distancing screen is manufactured from thermally toughened Safety Glass, impact tested to British Standard: BS 6206: 1981 - Class A. We source our glass from Pilkington® and Saint-Gobain®.
Toughened glass, also known as Tempered Glass is four to five times stronger than standard annealed float glass and if broken. disintegrates into small fragments with dulled edges that are less likely to cause injury. Glass has advantages over Acrylic / Perspex as it is far more resilient to scratches, it is easier to clean and keep sanitised and maintain a smear-free finish.
Why Choose The Free Standing Social Distance Screen For Restaurants?
- Perspex screens for restaurants, cafes, and eateries
- For separating restaurant table areas, pay stations, bar areas
- Maintains an open, friendly and sociable eatery for customers
- Effective virus control screens for hygienic and safer restaurants
- Reduces transmission of virus and bacteria in social environments
- Helps to integrate safe social distancing in customer-facing businesses
- Easy to clean, wipeable surfaces that can be sanitised after each customer meal
- Choice of toughened safety glass or clear perspex screens
- 30mm thick aluminium frame in a choice of white or silver
- 5mm thick clear perspex non-reflective surfaces
- Choice of two stabilising feet or two round base feet
- Two in-line linking strips are included for linking multiple screens together if required
- Available in three heights and three widths
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Made to order in the UK
For more information on our Social Distancing Screens For Restaurants please contact us or call our sales team on 01733 511030.
Manufactured to order and dispatched within 15-21 working days.
Please Note: Delivery is to ground floor only. All protective packaging needs to be disposed of / recycled by the recipient. Our delivery drivers cannot take waste packaging. Large quantities of Office Screens may be delivered on a pallet which is curbside delivery only. Unpacking, pallet disposal and moving of Screens cannot be undertaken by our drivers. Please have adequate facilities and staff in place to accept partition screen deliveries. Thank you for your understanding.
See our full range of Social Distancing Screens For Restaurants