Eco Monolith Fabric Banner Replacement Graphics
If you already have one of our bestselling Fabric Banners but your advertising campaign has changed, replacement graphics are a cost-effective way to update your artwork without purchasing an entirely new banner stand.
Ideal for start-up companies or brands who exhibit frequently, replacement graphics are an affordable way of keeping your marketing materials up to date alongside your growing and changing business.
You can select replacement graphics for both the 800mm (w) and 1000mm (w) stretch fabric banners.
These fabric graphics come with double-sided printed artwork as standard at no extra cost, but if your artwork is single sided, the reverse of the display will be printed in plain white.
We print the replacement graphics for every fabric banner in-house using a two-phase dye-sublimation printing technique. This modern printing technique combines extreme heat and pressure to force water-based ink to bond with the fibres of the display polyester, resulting in a high definition, photo quality finish.
In addition to adding vibrancy, dye-sublimation also increases the longevity of your artwork. You can machine wash your graphics at 30ᵒ without your artwork cracking, peeling or fading giving you years of service form your fabric display.
The tensioned fabric graphics can be folded up when not in use without the worry of creases creating an unprofessional appearance. Once the one-piece fabric sock is applied to the
Why Choose Fabric Banner Replacement Stretch Fabric Graphic?
- Affordable way of rebranding your fabric banners
- Reusable graphics which can be used for many events
- Available in two sizes - 800mm and 1000mm
- Ideal for businesses that exhibit regularly
- Allows for monthly or seasonal campaign changes
- Double-sided artwork for no extra cost
- Printed, sewn and hand-finished in-house by XL Displays
- Premium German Manufactured 100% Polyester Stretch Fabric material
- Fully recyclable fabric media
- Printed with environmentally friendly water-based inks
- Fire retardant to DIN 4102 Class B1 / DIN EN 3501
- Graphics can be machine washed at 30° to maintain a professional display
- Dye-sublimation printing process for photo-quality, ultra-sharp HD Fabric printing
- Lightweight and easy to transport graphics
- Fast UK delivery
- Graphic Design Service available
For more information on our Fabric Displays or our Graphic Design Service, Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
View our full range of Fabric Exhibition Stands