Plastic Ground Spike For Custom Printed Flags
Plastic ground spike for use with promotional outdoor flags. This ground spike is ideal for use on soft ground such as soil, sand or soft grass.
Suitable for use with any of our small, medium and large teardrop flags, feather flags, crest flags and sail flags.
The plastic handles and screw in spike allow the spike to be easily driven into soft ground.
When driven into the ground, the surrounds of the flag base are clear of trip hazards and unsightly views.
When tested with our range of outdoor flags, this ground spike base allows promotional flags to withstand wind speeds of 18mph/29km/h Beaufort scale 4.
A lightweight and portable flag base which does not deter attention away from your promotional flag.
Please note: To use this ground spike base outdoors, the ground must be compact and is not suitable for use in snow, wood chips or loose ground.
Stainless steel ground spike is also available and can be used with all event flags in all sizes.
Why Choose the Plastic Ground Spike?
- Plastic ground spike for use with printed outdoor flags
- Suitable for use with any shaped outdoor flag in small and medium sizes
- Suitable for use outdoors on hard ground terrains
- Lightweight and portable for easy transportation
- Can withstand wind speeds of up to 18mph Beaufort scale 4
- Provides stability and anchoring for outdoor flags
- Small surface area means minimal trip hazards
- Simple Assembly
- 1 year guarantee
- Stainless steel ground spike is also available
For more information on our flag banner accessories, please contact us or call us on 01733 511030.
Dispatched within 72 hours.
See our full range of Flag Banner Accessories