Pin Free External Notice Boards
The enclosed bulletin board is a wall mounted tamperproof notice board with internal grip rails which holds notices securely in place.
The pin free and tack free noticeboard feature slats which allow notices to self-align and the rubber strips bend to allow you to house any type of media, such as paper, card, posters or laminated card.
Suitable for business displays, conference, hotels and hospitality events, churches and parish councils.
It features a heavy duty frame with a high specification lock and hinge system and a waterproof seal. This noticeboard is ideal for indoor and outdoor locations where security is required.
The changeable letter board is available in a choice of 12 vibrant colours and 8 sizes - portrait or landscape.
Choose to add a tile sign pack which includes a combination of 250 letters, numbers and symbols.
The tile signs allow you to spell out messages which are quick and easy to change and don't require artwork or poster preparation. Tile signs are white with black letters on one side and black with white letters on the reverse.
Ideal for community centres, hotels, town halls and other high footfall public areas with frequently changing marketing messages.
Why Choose the Enclosed Bulletin Board?
- Tamperproof letter board
- Pin free, tack-free - hassle free
- Suitable for hospitality, conference, healthcare, functions and offices, churches and councils
- Heavy duty 55mm wide aluminium frame
- 2mm strong plastic glazing on the door
- Waterproof internal seal
- High-security lock and hinge system
- Available in 12 colours
- Choice of 8 sizes
- Easy to use - no pins or Velcro required
- Rubber strip bend to accept any form of media
- Choose to add tile sign pack of 250 tiles – letters, numbers & symbols
- Allows for quick and easy message change
- Maintenance free noticeboard
- Available in portrait or landscape
- Wall fixings included
- Recommended for indoor or outdoor use
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
For more information on our Enclosed Bulletin Board please contact us or call us on 01733 511030.
See our full range of External Noticeboards