Freestanding Sneeze Screen
Our CLARITY PLUS Perspex Sneeze Screen is a moveable and demountable solution that can be quickly installed and moved to a new location if required.
Manufactured from a 5mm clear acrylic panel that features self mounting flaps on each side that allows you to effortlessly install using either double-sided sticky tape or screws.
With social distancing being the new normal in working environments, it is important for businesses to integrate COVID-19 dividing screens that provide protection to both employees and the public.
These self mounting desk screens can be located on desks, reception counters, retail desktops and cashiers counter tops in shops and any location where you need to add a protection screen.
The see-through perspex screen for desks benefits from an easy to clean, wipeable surface that can be maintained daily to keep a safe and hygienic workplace.
Standing at 750mm/950mm high with a choice of three front-facing widths - 800mm, 1200mm and 1500mm.
Why Choose CLARITY PLUS Perspex Sneeze Screen?
- Acrylic glass desk dividing screens
- Easy to secure to desktop with self-mounting flaps
- Ideal for offices, retail, shops and cashier countertops
- Perspex desk screens can be used in reception areas
- Helps to create safer workspaces
- Integrates safe social distancing measures
- Clear, see-through glazed vision panels allow light and visibility
- Tough 5mm thick clear acrylic desk screen with no frame
- Available in three widths and two heights
- Hygienic partition screens that are easy to clean and maintain
- Wipeable surfaces that can be easily sanitised
- Easy to assemble and fix to desktop - use double-sided tape or screws
- Manufactured in the UK
- CLARITY PLUS PERSPEX SNEEZE SCREEN WITH CUT OUT also available
Please Note: Screws or double-sided tape not included.
For more information on our social distancing screens please contact us or call our sales team on 01733 511030.
Manufactured to order and dispatched within 5 working days.
Please Note: Delivery is to ground floor only. All protective packaging needs to be disposed of / recycled by the recipient. Our delivery drivers cannot take waste packaging. Large quantities of Office Screens may be delivered on a pallet which is curbside delivery only. Unpacking, pallet disposal and moving of Screens cannot be undertaken by our drivers. Please have adequate facilities and staff in place to accept partition screen deliveries. Thank you for your understanding.
See our full range of Social Distancing Screens