External Notice Board With Secure Lock
The secure lockable external notice board features the highest specification lockable poster frame that we offer.
This range has a thicker 55mm aluminium extrusion with a strong hinge system that provides a secure, lockable, vandal-resistant, wall mounted external notice board.
The notice board can be installed in either a portrait or landscape orientation and has door-stays to keep the door open whilst you change the poster or image on the inside.
The standard internal surface is correx which suitable for use with tapes and blutak. Alternatively, choose pinnable and magnetic internal surfaces (pins or magnets not included).
The dimension quoted is the internal board size which will correspond to the poster size. Please allow an additional 55mm on each side for the frame width.
All external noticeboards are made to order in the UK to your specification and options chosen and therefore cannot be returned unless faulty.
Please read specifications and sizing carefully prior to ordering or contact us on 01733 511030 if you need further information.
Why Choose the Secure Lockable External Notice Boards - Wall Mounted?
- Silver anodised frame as standard
- Available in 7 different sizes
- Choose correx, pinboard or magnetic interior
- 55mm wide extruded aluminium frame
- Complete with set of keys
- External noticeboards size A1 and larger are supplied with 2 locks/sets of keys
- Wall fixings included
- Reinforced lock and hinge system
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Waterproof seal
- Wall mounted only
- 2mm strong plastic poster cover
- Can be fixed landscape or portrait
- Secure Lockable External Notice Board Coloured Frame available
- 1 year warranty
- Bepsoke sizes are available on request - please call us on 01733 511030
Please Note: Sizing does vary depending on the interior of the external noticeboard. Please check the technical specification PDFs for accurate sizing.
For more information on our Secure Lockable Noticeboard - Wall Mounted please Contact us or call us on 01733 511030.
Back to External Noticeboards