Posted on 31st Oct 2016 @ 2:56 PM
This month we have chosen external notice boards as our product of the month. They are ideal for use outside offices, public buildings and schools and, with a wide selection to choose from, we are bound to have one to suit your needs. When was the last time you updated your outdoor signage? Could you improve the exterior of your workplace with a fresh, new outdoor notice board?
Here are just a few reasons why our external notice boards are so popular:
- Weatherproof – designed for use outdoors all year round, our external notice boards have a waterproof seal to protect the contents and display material inside from the elements outside.
- Lockable – most of our outdoor noticeboards have a door lock and come with a set of two keys. This makes them tamperproof so people cannot access the information inside. For a different kind of tamperproof notice board we also offer a keyless external notice board. This does not have a lock but is accessed using suction cups to lift off the front panel.
- Choice of Sizes – the majority of our external notice boards come in sizes from A4, right up to 1524mm x 1016mm. This size refers to the internal board so additional space is required for the frame. However, it does mean that none of the display area is taken up by the frame. If you cannot find the size you are looking for please contact us to discuss bespoke sizes.
- Safe and Easy to Use – once the door is unlocked and opened, the notice board has door stays to hold the door open while posters are changed inside. This makes changing display materials easy and stops fingers being trapped in the door frame.
- UK Quality – our external notice boards are made in the UK and have a high quality aluminium frame. Each board has a one or two year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Range of Colours – we offer a choice of 17 frame colours so are bound to have one to match your corporate colours or branding.
- Interior Finish – the best value option is to choose a correx interior. This is a fluted plastic sheet which is lightweight and can be used with blu-tack or tape to secure posters. We also offer a pin board interior in grey, blue, red or green. Or you can choose a magnetic interior surface. All in all, a range of options to suit different needs and budgets.
- Mounting Options – most of our outdoor notice boards are for wall mounting and can be fixed in either landscape or portrait orientation. If you want to fix one to an existing post or fence, they can be adapted for this purpose – please contact us with your requirements for a quote. We do offer post mounted notice boards which come with either a single post or double posts. Posts are provided with these products and would need to be securely cemented into the ground to ensure a safe and sturdy fitting.
- Simple to Order and Fast Dispatch – you can buy external notice boards online via our secure website ordering process. Most products are made to order and dispatched within 3-4 working days. However, if you require an outdoor notice board faster then choose a wall mounted notice board with silver frame and correx or grey pinnable interior – these are held in stock for next day delivery.
For more information on our range of outdoor notice boards please contact us or call on 01733 511030.
At XL Displays we are experts in custom built exhibition stands and portable display equipment. We also offer a wide range of office supplies such as notice boards, white boards and office screens.